Friday, February 12, 2010

Use of Affirmations....Lead By Example

I came across few examples of affirmations. This was fantastic stuff that brought clarity of my thoughts hope this will benefit all of us.

Affirmations for Self Esteem

* When I believe in myself, so do others
* I express my needs and feelings
* I am my own unique self - special, creative and wonderful

Affirmations for Weight Loss

* I am the perfect weight for me
* I choose to make positive healthy choices for myself
* I choose to exercise regularly

Affirmations for Health

* Every Cell in my body vibrates with energy and health
* Loving myself heals my life. I nourish my mind, body and soul
* My body heals quickly and easily

Affirmations for Abundance

* I prosper wherever I turn and I know that I deserve prosperity of all kinds
* The more grateful I am, the more reasons I find to be grateful
* I pay my bills with love as I know abundance flows freely through me.

Affirmations for Love

* I know that I deserve Love and accept it now
* I give out Love and it is returned to me multiplied
* I rejoice in the Love I encounter everyday

Affirmations for Romance

* I have a wonderful partner and we are both happy and at peace
* I release any desperation and allow love to find me
* I attract only healthy relationships

Affirmations for Peace and Harmony

* All my relationships are loving and harmonious
* I am at peace
* I trust in the process of life

Affirmations for Joy and Happiness

* Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises
* My life is a joy filled with love, fun and friendship all I need do is stop all criticism, forgive, relax and be open.
* I choose love, joy and freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.



Thanks & Regards,
Yogesh Huja
+91-9810560650
yogesh@swaransoft.com

"If you can dream it...You can make it!" Walt Disney.

No comments:

Facebook Badge